- From Springfield, Missouri.
- Formed in 1984 by David Wilson (mandolin/fiddle) and Dudley Murphey (guitar).
- Won “Best New Bluegrass Band of 1985” at the Kentucky Fried Chicken bluegrass festival in Louisville. (Union Station featuring a 14-year old fiddle player named Alison Krauss came in second.)
- 1988, released self titled album on Turquoise Records.
- 1991, released “Old Strings, New Strings” album (Turquoise).
- 1995, released Town & Country album (Turquoise).
- The band broke up in 2002 but Wilson and Murphey have been playing dates together as a duo.
- Murphey is an art professor at Drury College in Springfield.
- Wilson also founded another band called the Undergrass Boys.