- From Washington D.C.
- For more than a decade (70’s and 80’s) she was a very popular Washington D.C. area bluegrass, folk and country artist with her own band.
- 1987, went to Holland on tour and while there married Peter Groenveld, owner of Strictly Country Records. She moved to the Netherlands and after having her first child, became a full-time mom.
- 1995, began performing and recording again with her band Big City Bluegrass.
- 1998-2003, performed in a duo with guitarist Mark Cosgrove.
- Toured with the Austrian group Nugget, the Berlin-based Hot String Quartet, and the Czech band Fragment.
- She has recorded several albums accompanied by such musicians as Ron Block, Sam Bush, Jerry Douglas, Bela Fleck, Byron Berline, David Parmley and Emmylou Harris.
- 2005, released album The Storm (Strictly Country).
- 2011, died after a ten-year battle with breast cancer.