MEYERBAND (JOHNNY MEYER)
- From Sheldon, Missouri (near Joplin); moved to Nashville in 2014.
- A family band featuring four siblings, Johnny (banjo), David (guitar), Mary (mandolin) and Jim (bass).
- 2009, won the Youth in Bluegrass competition at Silver Dollar City.
- 2013, won the SPBGMA International Band Contest in Nashville.
- 2014, Johnny began working with the Clay Hess Band.
- 2015, Johnny took the banjo position with the Band of Ruhks.
- 2019, Mary began working with the Theo and Brenna Band. Johnny began touring with the Jimmy Fortune Band.
- 2020, Johnny recorded a solo project and began performing as Johnny Meyer and Friends.
- 2022, Mary joined Sister Sadie, playing mandolin.