MICKEY GALYEAN AND CULLEN’S BRIDGE
- From Low Gap, North Carolina.
- Galyean (pronouned Galleon, like the ship) is the son of Cullen Galyean, a legendary bluegrass musician from North Carolina. The band is named after him.
- Formed in 2010 by Mickey Galyean (guitar), Rick Pardue (banjo), Brad Hiatt (bass) and Billy Hawks (fiddle).
- Galyean and Hiatt formerly played with Rich In Tradition. Pardue has worked with several bands including Carolina Road, Long & Pardue and Rambler’s Choice. Hawks formerly worked with Big Country Bluegrass, Junior Sisk & Rambler’s Choice.
- 2013, released Rollin With Tradition album (no label).
- 2016, released My Daddy’s Grass album (Rebel).
- 2018, released Songs from the Blue Ridge (Rebel).