THE CHRISTIAN QUARTET
- From Ennis, North Carolina.
- A gospel bluegrass band featuring three brothers: Jay (guitar), Ray (mandolin) and Alvin (bass) Shaw. Other members of the band included Cullen Galyean (banjo), Olen Harris (guitar) and Johnny Jackson (fiddle).
- 1983, released “He Reached Out His Hand” album (Commandment).
- 1984, released “Heaven is My Home” album (Blue Moon).
- 1985, released “Listen to Him” album (Heritage).
- 1986, released “Sing a Song to Jesus” album (Heritage).
- 1988, released “Dreams Won’t Compare” album (Heritage).
- 1990, released “Give Jesus All My Rewards” album (Heritage).