CHRIS BRASHEAR (AND THE PERFECT STRANGERS)
- From Pelham, Massachusetts. Grew up in Ozark, Missouri.
- 1988, moved to Oregon and played fiddle with Kentucky Rose.
- 1992, worked in Tucson with Peter McLaughlin and the Frog Mountain Trio.
- 1995, moved to Italy for two years while his wife was studying there.
- On his return to the US, he played bass with Laurie Lewis and jazz violin with the Maurizio Geri Swingtet.
- 1999, released first solo project and formed a band called “The Perfect Strangers” with Peter McLaughlin, Jody Stecher, Bob Black and Forrest Rose (Rose passed away in 2005).
- 2007, joined Robin and Linda Williams as part of “Their Fine Group.”