THE FOX FAMILY (3 FOX DRIVE, THE KIM FOX BAND)
- From Old Forge, New York (the Adirondack Mountains). Now live in Nashville.
- A brother and two sisters (Joel, Kim and Barb Fox).
- 1989, won the Winterhawk Bluegrass Festival band contest.
- Since 1990, they have hosted their own annual bluegrass festival in New York.
- 1994, Kim won the Merle Watson Songwriting Contest at Merlefest.
- 1998, the Fox Family disbanded and Kim moved to Nashville to pursue her career as a songwriter. She also formed The Kim Fox Band, with various Nashville musicians including Andrea Roberts (bass) and Jesse Cobb (mandolin.) Her brother Joel would often play banjo.
- 2005, Kim, Joel and Barb re-united to form a new band called 3 Fox Drive. They released one album Listen to the Music (Koch Records).
- 2007, 3 Fox Drive was featured on the album Christmas Grass 3 (Koch Records).