Keen, Robert Earl
- From Houston, Texas.
- He is one of the founding fathers of the Americana music movement. He is best known as a singer-songwriter who performs a mix of folk, country, bluegrass and rock.
- His songs have been recorded by George Strait, Joe Ely, Lyle Lovett, The Highwaymen, Nanci Griffith, and the Dixie Chicks, to name a few.
- 1984, released first album “No Kinda Dancer” (Sugar Hill Records).
- 2012, was inducted into the Texas Heritage Songwriters Hall of Fame along with Lyle Lovett and the late Townes Van Zandt.
- 2015, released his first bluegrass album Happy Prisoner: The Bluegrass Sessions (Dualtone).