JERRY AND TAMMY SULLIVAN
- From Wagarville, Alabama.
- Father and daughter duo. Began performing together in the late 70’s, when Tammy was only 14 years old.
- Jerry began his career in bluegrass in 1952 with Red Spurlock, then Red Allen and Frank Wakefield. He also performed as a member of the Sullivan Family, a legendary bluegrass gospel group.
- 1992, recorded an album with Marty Stuart called Joyful Noise for the Country Music Foundation.
- 1999, signed with Ricky Skaggs’ Ceili Records and recorded Tomorrow album.
- 2014, Jerry Sullivan died.
- 2017, Tammy Sullivan died at age 52 (cancer).