- From Pikeville, Kentucky.
- She is the wife of Ralph Stanley II.
- She began singing as a teenager and performed with a country band called Sandy River, later opening for Kenny Chesney, Billy Ray Cyrus and other country acts.
- 2001, appeared on Dr. Ralph Stanley’s Clinch Mountain Sweethearts album (Rebel).
- After marrying Dr. Ralph’s son (Ralph Stanley II), she put her singing career on hold to raise their two children, Taylor and Ralph Stanley III.
- 2017, returned to her singing with the release of her first album “Heart Wide Open” (Union House).
- Her band is called Running Blind.