THE PRICE SISTERS
- From Sardis (Monroe County), Ohio.
- A duo featuring twin sisters Lauren Price (mandolin) and Leanna Price (fiddle).
- They began singing at the age of 3 with their family band The Price Family. They formed The Price Sisters in 2012 at age 16.
- Lauren is the older twin by five minutes.
- Leanna does most of the lead singing.
- Lauren took mandolin lessons from Mike Compton. Leanna took fiddle lessons from Byron Berline.
- 2013, released Bluegrass Backroads album (no label).
- 2016, released self titled album on Rebel Records.
- 2018 Lauren married Scott Napier (of the Lost and Found). They both play mandolin.