- From Nashville, Tennessee. Lives in Ocala, Florida.
- The son of Bobby Osborne (of the Osborne Brothers).
- Learned banjo from Earl Scruggs and Sonny Osborne.
- 1980, formed his own band and released a solo album.
- 1981, played banjo with the Osborne Brothers when Sonny suffered a severe finger injury.
- 1982, disbanded his own group to attend technical college.
- 1984, worked with the Boys from Indiana.
- 1986, moved to the Orlando, Florida area where he works in the computer industry.
- Has recorded several widely-distributed albums for CMH Records in their “Pickin On …” series, and an album called “The Banjos That Destroyed the World.”