J. T. GRAY
- From Corinth, Mississippi. Lives in Nashville.
- He is the owner of the Station Inn (Nashville bluegrass and acoustic music venue).
- As a performer, he has recorded and toured with many bands including Jimmy Martin’s Sunny Mountain Boys, Vassar Clements, The Sullivan Family, Tom T. Hall and his own band, the Misty Mountain Boys.
- 2003, received an IBMA Distinguished Achievement Award for his contributions to bluegrass music (as owner of the Station Inn).
- 2005, released album “It’s About Time,” accompanied by many of the musicians who perform regularly at the Station Inn.