- From Okmulgee, Oklahoma.
- A bluegrass/comedy group consisting of three native American brothers and their father.
- The father’s name: Bob Baldridge (mandolin). The Baldridge brothers: Paul Anthony (guitar), Shawn David (bass/fiddle), Steven Joseph (banjo).
- They are also known as “Three Indians and the Little White Man.”
- The brothers are one-half Creek Indian. Their mother is the full-blooded Indian and their father is the “white man.”
- They appear regularly in Branson, Missouri, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee and other tourist locations. They wear traditional native American apparel during their shows.