- Born in De Queen, Arkansas, Raised in Texas.
- Her father played fiddle for Mel Street, Mark Chesnutt, Little Jimmy Dickens, other country artists. Her grandfather played mandolin and lap steel guitar.
- First performance at five years old. She started out singing at church fairs and festivals.
- She received a paddling in the first grade for singing “Don’t Come Home A Drinking With Lovin’ On Your Mind”.
- Besides her musical career, she is a hair stylist. You will always hear great music in her salon.
- Nickname: “Bluegrass Baby.”