THE CARROLL COUNTY RAMBLERS
- From Carroll County in north central Maryland.
- Formed in 1961 by husband and wife Leroy and Dottie Eyler. LeRoy died in 1995.
- They have recorded more than a dozen albums on Zap, Adelphi, Fonotone and Alear Records.
- 2011, the band includes Bonnie Eyler (bass), Dale Eyler (fiddle), Steve Waldon (banjo) and Dave Dulaney (guitar). Bonnie and Dale are second generation Eylers.
- 2011, they celebrated their 50th anniversary.
- 2012, received a special proclamation from the State of Maryland for their contributions to the arts.