- From Cambridge, Massachusetts (originally from Clemson, South Carolina).
- 2013, graduated from Bryan College (Chattanooga, TN) with a Bachelor of Science degree in Mandolin Music Performance.
- 2014, released first album “Into the True Country” (no label), produced by Matt Flinner.
- 2014-2017, played mandolin with Missy Raines and the New Hip.
- 2017, moved to Boston and joined Mile Twelve.
- 2018, released solo project “The Golden Angle” (no label), produced by Matt Flinner.
- 2018, won IBMA Momentum Award for Instrumentalist of the Year.
- Also teaches mandolin and has a column “Mandolin Mondays” on the website Mandolin Cafe.